Navigating your way out of a crisis – emphasis on an economic update and personal financial planning brought to you by Mazars UK
Who should attend?
SAICA members and associates [CA(SA)/AGA(SA)/AT(SA)] and trainees and members of the public
This webinar will include tips for building a sustainable financial plan and provide insight into why now is the ideal time to review or remodel your financial plan in light of recent events. You will also receive guidance on what you can do to get your financial affairs in order.
- Get tips for how to stay “financially fit”
- Understand the importance of having a lifetime financial plan aligned to your goals
- How to use your lifetime financial plan to model future events
- Snapshot of how financial markets/different assets classes have reacted to Covid-19 and a summary of the iimplications of Covid-19 on the global economy
- Economic and market outlook for remainder of 2020 and beyond
Monday, 29 June
12h00 – 13h00 (GMT
About our Speaker
Mazars Chief Economist, George Lagarias, will provide his outlook on UK and global markets, examining the impact on Covid-19 on the global economy and how the World may change as a result of the outbreak.
Jose Vilchez, a Mazars Financial Planner- his expertise includes retirement planning, estate planning, and tax mitigation strategies, as well as advising on personal and business protection requirements.
All delegates will be offered the opportunity to have a one hour, no-obligation consultation including a lifetime cashflow model with Mazars Financial Planning.
Please note this session is complimentary.