SAICA Leadership in a time of crisis series
Webcast #15: 30-Apr Leadership in a time of crisis series: COVID-19 Technical Update
Who Should Attend
Members, associates and non-members interested in technical developments related to Covid-19.
The webcast will provide delegates with updates on the COVID-19 implications on IFRS, tax and tax legislation, regulated industries, audit and assurance, legislation (JSE, CIPC, CSOS, UIF, Department of Labour), small and medium practices and the public sector.
15h00 – 17h00
Topics and presenters
- Q&As on audit and assurance requirements most affected by Covid-19
- Q&As on impact of Covid-19 on public sector reporting and audit deadlines
- Q&A on financial reporting requirements most affected by Covid-19 (e.g. Financial Instruments, Going Concern, Post-balance sheets events, etc.)
- Tools for working remotely
SAICA’s CPD policy has changed effective 1 January 2020 from an input measurement basis to an output measurement basis. Learning and the development of professional competence is unique to each member and should be aligned to your personal needs identified in your reflective learning plans. For further information and guidance, go to SAICA’s CPD website. The competencies being addressed in this seminar are:
- Lifelong learning, values and attitudes: Adaptive mind set and agility
- Business acumen: Innovation and creativity
- Lifelong learning, values and attitudes: Self-development
- Business acumen: Business internal environment
- Business acumen: Business external environment
If you are required to log CPD hours (for instance if you are a SAICA Tax Practitioner or registered with other professional bodies or organisations such as the IOD, SAIPA, SAIT etc.), please note that this seminar affords you 2 hours of CPD.
Please note this session is complimentary.